You’re juggling dozens of projects and tasks, paralyzed by overwhelm — or stuck in procrastination. Confused about how to manage your day while growing your business or career, your to-do list takes on a life of its own. But here’s the good news.
You can get anything you want when you focus your time and energy on the right things.
- You knew exactly what to focus on to get you through your day without feeling overwhelmed.
- You stopped putting off things you know you should be doing.
- You had simple systems in place to help you confidently reach your goals.
- You didn’t have to struggle endlessly.
With your goals in mind, here are some areas we could tackle in your Customized Coaching Program:
- Assessing Priorities
- Managing Your Calendar
- Managing To-Do Lists
- Avoiding Distractions
- Creating Your Ideal Day/Week
- Mastering The Email Beast
- Implementing Systems & Processes
- Delegating Effectively
- Creating Follow Up Systems
- Implementing Accountability
- Creating Winning Personal Habits
- Writing Effective & Efficient Messages
- Running Successful Meetings
- Using Efficient Technology Tools
- Creating Valuable Blogs/Newsletters
- Using Video Effectively
- Managing Paper and Files
- Organizing Workspace
- Creating Home Workflow/Systems
- Simplifying Your Stuff
- Outsourcing The Right Stuff
As your Coach, I will give you what you really need. Not learning what to do once, but rather the accountability of doing things consistently over time.
Clients typically partner with me because they’re:
Here are just a few of the results they’ve experienced:
- Moved from a five-day to three-day work week so they could build their side business
- Decreased overwhelm from a level 10 to a level 5
- Put processes in place to increase sales 30%
- Created a successful morning routine which aided in losing 15 pounds
- Gained two hours a day by creating a system for effective delegation
- Increased billable hours from two to five hours on a daily basis
- Saved two hours a day on dealing with emails and texts
Join me in a free Jump Start Session. By the end of this 50 minute call, we’ll diagnose your greatest challenge and map out clear action items to move you towards a successful career and life. This free session will help determine if we’re a fit for each other and if my coaching style works for you.
Simply click below to schedule your free Jump Start Session. I can’t wait to get to know you better!
“Before working with you I felt like I was running in place: lots of activity, but no movement. Now I feel empowered. I have a plan and I’m finally making progress.” – Julie B.,Owner, Berry Organizing
“Through our work I made significant cognitive shifts. My thinking changed particularly when it came to my planning, prioritization and organization. As I shifted the way I thought about my tasks, to-do lists and responsibilities, my anxiety decreased and I felt empowered. My business is doing better than ever and I’m a better mom and a better wife.” – Kallie G, Psychologist
“I didn’t expect to see so much change and success in such a short period of time. The thing I’ve enjoyed most about working with you is that can be 100% honest without any judgement.” – Jamie S., Financial Advisor
Six months from now you’ll be in the same place – or even worse – more confused, overwhelmed & desperate for control of your work + life if you don’t get the support you need.
(I actually am a very nice person. But you needed to hear that).